Our Camper Vans – What’s included
We want your holiday to be a success so our camper vans are professional conversions that have been designed to give comfortable and practical solutions to catering and accommodation. In addition, we are committed to providing vehicles that are reliable and regularly serviced according to the manufacturers specifications for trouble free motoring. Every van carries a spare wheel, jack and wheel brace.
Each camper van has seating for 4 people (minimum) with three point rear seatbelts that comply with UK safety standards. The electrical and gas systems are checked and certified.
The camper vans generally provide comfortable sleeping accommodation for two adults and two children (under 12) but can accommodate 4 adults with sleeping for two in the additional awning.Availability & Prices
Each camper van is fitted with the following as standard:
- Awning. Provides additional living space and bedroom.
- One double bed with maximum thickness foam mattress for comfort.
- Two further beds in the roof suitable for children (as above)
- Three way fridge with ice box which can run from battery, mains electric or gas.
- Two burner hob (gas) and Oven and grill (gas). One gas bottle *
- Sink with running cold water from small refillable on board water container.
- Cutlery and crockery for 4 people.
- Pots, pans, baking trays, bowls and food storage containers.
- In car radio and CD player.
- A box of family games and a pack of playing cards (essential for rainy days!).
- Guide books/leaflets and recipe book.
Comfort and safety
- Fire extinguisher
- First Aid kit
- Lighting (mains or battery)
- Electrical heating (mains only)
- 240v plug sockets for use with mains hook up.
- USB charging points
Optional additions (at NO additional cost).
- Cycle rack.
- Satellite Navigation System.
You can find more information about camper vans here.